CFG Residentials, LLC (CFG) is comprised of three residential programs designed to offer adolescent males and females with psychiatric, behavioral, and emotional disorders and disruptions in their living environment rehabilitative care and housing in a state of the art treatment facility.
The programs are located in the Virtua Health Complex at 1000 Atlantic Avenue in Camden, New Jersey. The complex is a multipurpose structure, housing other community based health services and behavioral health services. There are on-site medical, dental and behavioral healthcare services at the location. These services facilitate timely access for the residents of the programs. Affiliation agreements have been developed with these providers to ensure continuity of care. Additionally, a trained security force monitors the building 24 hours a day.
- Approach All three programs provide adolescents with an intimate setting that fosters individualized treatment for special needs residents with a multitude of issues which cause them to need out of home treatment. These clinical issues may include Depression, Anxiety, Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder; developmental and personality disorders; and psychosocial stressors.
- History The CFG family began in 1997 with one of its primary missions being to serve the behavioral health needs of youth in the community.
- Staff Center For Family Guidance, PC is proud of the many physicians, psychologists, social workers, licensed professional counselors, advanced practice nurses and support personnel which make up our staff.
- FAQ A listing of our most frequently asked questions and answers.
- Employment Thank you for your interest in a CFG Health Network career. Already more than 1000 employees strong, the CFG family offers opportunities for those seeking a rewarding, exciting and challenging career.