Our residential treatment programs feature...
Brookfield Schools provides the educational programs for CFG Residentials, LLC. Brookfield Schools, accredited through the National Commission for the Accreditation of Special Education Services (NCASES), has a 25 year history of serving students throughout the State of New Jersey. Their mission is to provide innovative, practical, and effective education for students with special emotional needs.
Therapeutic recreation services are an important component to residential treatment. Each program has a full-time recreation therapist that is dedicated to using treatment, education and recreation services to help residents develop and use skills in ways that enhance their health, functional abilities, independence and quality of life.
CFG Residentials, LLC
CFG Residentials, LLC is a residential behavioral healthcare provider dedicated to delivering the highest quality services and is part of the CFG Health Network system.
Our mission is to create an environment that is supportive and nurturing by providing comprehensive mental health and therapeutic residential treatment to children affected by a broad range of emotional, behavioral and developmental challenges. Our team of highly trained professional staff offers quality care to children and their families through multiple treatment approaches. We are committed to helping children attain their potential for personal growth and success by teaching them to consistently make safe and healthy choices.
- Believe in the potential of all children and families.
- Enrich the lives of children by providing memorable and meaningful life experiences.
- Learn about the child's and family's strengths and provide tailored treatment solutions.
- Insist on providing multiple opportunities to succeed.
- Employ competent, ethical and dedicated staff and support them in improving their professional practice.
- Value individuality and diversity.
- Empower children to establish, rebuild and strengthen relationships.